Why should you build with Homeworld?
We have customers ask us “Why should we choose Homeworld”, so we thought we would tell you a few reasons why.
Homeworld is unique in the way that we build homes for every lifestyle and for people at all stages of life. Your home purchase represents one of the largest investments you’ll ever make. Most importantly it goes without saying that you’ll want full confidence in your builder’s future. Our success and stability over the years testifies to our staying power, where other companies have come and gone.
When you build with Homeworld you can be assured of the commitment and quality that we give to your new home. We are a family owned and run company that has been building in Northland for over 35 years. With Homeworld you won’t be dealing with a franchisee, our name is our reputation.
You will have a dedicated Home Consultant, Designer and Building Supervisor throughout the process so you know exactly where to turn if you have any questions.
Homeworld has built homes throughout Northland and we have a list of happy clients and their homes that you can view, and talk to the owners about the experience of building with Homeworld.
- We have over 35 years local experience
- We build all types of homes, from Brick & Tile, to Contemporary Homes, to kitset or transportable homes, workers cottages to complete Designer Homes.
- We make the building process easy and it’s the personal touch that sets us apart from the rest. With Homeworld you can talk to our consultants and designers at the same time. Our Architectural Design team are based right here at our Showhome Village. No ideas that you have for your dream home will get ‘lost’ being sent away to designers elsewhere.
- We are members of two organisations that ensure that we build to industry specifications and regulations, Licenced Building Practitioners and Master Builders Ltd.
- We are also members of Future Proof Building (FPB) and we can guide you to choose the best products to fit your lifestyle today, and well into the future.
More than anything else, the Building Company you choose to build your new home will have the greatest impact on your overall satisfaction, not just during the purchase and construction of your home, but for years to come long after you move in. These are some of the main areas to consider when selecting a Building Company:
As is often the case, the longer you do something, the better you become at it. Like Building. It’s a complex process requiring the talents and commitment of a team of planners, workers and inspectors. A Building Company that’s been around for decades, like Homeworld, has the experience needed to ensure that everything comes together in the right way so you can begin making a lifetime of memories in your new home.
How do you know if a builder truly delivers on its promise of quality? Like us, they should have long standing relationships with trusted suppliers and sub-contractors that stand behind their work. Plus, they should use top quality materials. Most importantly, they should offer a warranty to give each and every customer years of confidence and protection. At Homeworld, we do all this and more so you can feel the quality that goes into your home the moment you step inside.
A home has to look and feel just right. After all, if you’re buying a new home, you should be able to get what you want. To make sure you do, we continually talk to our customers about the most important features that they want in their new home. For some it’s a home office, for others it’s a three-car garage or an outdoor entertaining area to make the most of the Northland climate. These are the things that transform a house into a home that fits your lifestyle and they are part what distinguishes a Homeworld home apart from all the rest.
There is a lot to organise when building a new home. There are many decisions to be made. That’s why it’s important to find a Building Company who can streamline and simplify the process. With our team of Sales Consultants, in-house Architectural Designers and a Colour Consultant, we can handle all of these details to make your experience with us easy and convenient.
Some building companies quote a lower price than what it will really cost you at the end of construction just to get their customer to sign with them, little details that they forget to include in your quote can end up costing you a lot later on. At Homeworld we do not believe in doing this. We will provide you with a very accurate and detailed specifications list and contract so you know EXACTLY what you are paying for. There will be NO cost overruns.
Our Home Consultants will help you to determine the following factors before you have a plan drawn up:
* We will carry out a full site visit to make sure the type of house you want to build will suit the section.
* We will research any convenants or council restrictions on your site and will determine if any further consents are required.
* We don’t restrict you in the choice of products that you want to use in your home, as long as we agree that they are proven, quality products that will stand the test of time. With our standard plans we do include certain products but these can be changed at your request.
All these factors combined make Homeworld your first choice. After all we are: