Is having your own home, designed and built during the lockdown, possible? Yes, it is!
The pandemic is slowing us all down. But, as long as we keep on going, we will achieve the goals that we have set for ourselves. At Homeworld, we are passionate about helping people with their dream home design and build in Northland. We continue to do so despite the current global situation.
Our home design and build office is in Whangarei (We always welcome visitors, and would love to see you). To continue to serve our clients, especially those living in other locations, our team provides contactless support through phone and email. We can also do Zoom meetings upon request. At level 2 and lower we are open, whilst at Level 3 and higher we remain closed to public access.
Homeworld has been in the business of designing and building homes for over 40 years. We are proud to share that all of our clients are highly satisfied with the houses that we have made for them. They have referred us to their friends and families as well – proof that they want their loved ones to experience the same joy that they feel from having a stylish, cosy, and sturdy home built by Homeworld.
Home design and build in NZ during the lockdown alert levels is possible;
- Get in touch with us via email or phone call to set up a virtual meeting with our Home Consultant.
- During your online meeting with our Home Consultant, let them know how you envision your house to be, as well as your preferences and unique needs.
- Specify where you wish to have your home constructed and if you have an existing land where you would like to build on. If you don’t have a site for your dream home yet, Homeworld offers some amazing home and land packages.
- Browse our stellar collection of home designs. If you have an existing design from your architect, we can build from it, too. We can also customise our standard plans to suit your distinct taste and needs.
- As soon as you and our Home Consultant and Designer have finalised your home design and construction location, we will schedule an online presentation of your plan and fixed price contract.
- We will submit the required building consents and permits on your behalf.
- While waiting for the consents and permits to be approved, you may work with our complementary Interior Design Consultant about the interior and exterior of your home.
- As soon as consents and permits are granted, our NZ Master Builders will begin with the construction.
- We ensure the safety of our team, especially during this pandemic. Construction may take longer than our usual timeline to enforce the government-mandated rules and requirements. You may consult with your designated construction manager regarding remote check-in to get updates on the building’s progress.
- After the finishing touches and final checks are done, we hand over the keys to you so you and your loved ones can start enjoying your stunning and structurally safe home.
Get in Touch
Got more questions about building your home during the pandemic, give us a call, and we will be glad to help you out.