The Homeworld team is dedicated to offering quality New Zealand homes designed and built to your requirements. Our competitive prices and exceptional designs ensure that your new home will be a worthwhile investment, maintaining the same level or quality, comfort and aesthetic appeal for many years to come.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable construction team are experienced builders and construction specialists who manage the project for you. They organise the contractors, permits and consents, you don’t have to worry about doing any of that yourself. They have many years experience in the building industry between them, with a large majority of those being with Homeworld. You can’t beat that kind of expertise!
We have a team of Architectural Designers on site, and our helpful and experienced Home Consultants will guide you through all steps of the building process. So if you are considering building a new home, get in touch with us today to help make your dream a reality.
Construction Admin/Colour Consultant
Director of Pest Control
1. We are Licensed Building Practitioners.
2. Master Build Guarantee – this will provide you with 10 years of protection against structural/material defects, plus additional benefits such as Loss of Deposit insurance.
3. Complete adherence to all building codes and Licensed Building Practitioner requirements.
4. Homeworld only use top quality, proven products from New Zealand’s most trusted suppliers, you can have complete confidence in the durability and performance of these materials. We will never put your home or our proven reputation at risk by using inferior products or building practices.
5. Homeworld has public liability insurance for your protection.
We’re dedicated to providing quality, value for money homes for our customers.
Design and Build
If you want a home designed and built to your own personal requirements and exact standards, our Design and Build option is ideal for you.
Our Showhomes feature a variety of building materials & products, helping you make an informed choice when building your new home.